Saturday, January 10, 2009

Welcome to the ArtHouse Cafe


If there was one thing I could choose to do in addition to painting, it would be to own my own cafe. In my dream I would make the food (nothing too elaborate, but sophisticated and scrumptious all the same), play really cool music, create an eclectic atmosphere with cozy lived in furniture, my own original artwork (as well as that of other local artists) peppering the walls, and an ever-changing, ever-growing library of books and magazines for my patrons to enjoy as they sat back and experienced the ambiance.

So, this is the next best thing. I've decided not to wait around for a "brick and mortar" building to house my dream cafe. This blog will do quite nicely. This will be the place where all my interests will converge-music, food, books and articles, and especially art. In the coming weeks I'll be posting new works of art, talking about food (and offering the occasional recipe), and discussing music and books. I hope you'll join me!


Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment